Mga Pahina

Martes, Pebrero 10, 2015

A Lady's Poem to the King (By: Julie Bee)

Waiting is hard. But if the person is worth loving for, he is worth waiting for. Why settle for less when you can have God's best?



A Lady's Poem to the King

. .Make haste my breath oh my bel0ved, the kiss of rain tonight still str0ve, in dreams you kindle the fire of love, thy voice quickens everything i have. .

. .yet through the scent of cozy air, God hearkens to every thought i share, to the pleading of my lips still He cares, and to my ear i hear Him whisper. .
“Wait my child, oh wait!“, thy Father hast already weaved thy fate, thy man w0nʹt be too early n0r too late, behold, i have better plans for thee so th0u shalt kn0w n0t to fret“.
And my lips spilled all my fears, “oh Lord my God i pray thee thy ears, thou forbid the man i wait to bring me tears, with favour my Lord shew him f0rth all the strength so while he waits there‘ll won‘t be n0 snares. .
“Oh my dear child, your Father kn0ws, kn0w ye n0t that i am the One who loveth thee the m0st? So let thy Father write that love n0tes, and thy love story will far better than anything as it goes“.
“I love you my child m0re than you kn0w“ . .


(I hope you like it..God bless!)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento