Mga Pahina

Miyerkules, Pebrero 11, 2015

The Teacher's Diary (THE BEST MOVIE FOR ME)

I AM STILL HIGH!....

I SOOO LOVE THE MOVIE "THE TEACHER'S DIARY (Thailand Movie)...IT KILLS ME and IT MADE ME FEEL ALL THE FEELS IN THE WORLD..

The Teacher's Diary in my opinion (or not only me) is the best drama-comedy movie I've ever watched in my entire life. I laughed, I cried, I got serious, a little bit terrified and surprised as well...This is definitely the most heart-warming, soul-cuddling and emotionally touching movie in ASIA, or can I say THE WHOLE WORLD...

I never felt soooo touched and I really cried hard while watching this movie...Laugh hard too..I cannot understand what I'm feeling right now, you know I just watched it and now I am on my computer and sooo excited to share this HEART-FELT BEST MOVIE OUTBURST. I fell deeply in love with it, like IM SOOOOO IN LOVE WITH IT...



This is a story of two teachers (strangers to each other) teaching rural kids in a remote floating houseboat school. They actually spend the entire of the film apart but walked the same path. These two teachers were Ms. Ann and Mr. Song.

 Ms. Ann became a teacher in the houseboat school (or shall we say she was like exiled to a place in the middle of nowhere by their principal for having a 3 star tattoo on her wrist and she refused to remove it).....Teaching in the remote houseboat school is very HARD as hell, no mobile signal, no electricity, no internet, clogged water, non-safe and infectious water (they even found a dead body floating there) ewww hehehe..Anyways, it's not that gross that was soooo funny actually..

Ms. Ann fell in love with the kids in the said houseboat school, she fell inlove with the place, the way of living and she love teaching there and she's getting used to all the inconvenience. AND SHE HAS A DIARY...






When Mr. Song was assigned by the principal to teach in the houseboat school (eventhough he can only leave there every weekend) he willingly accepted the job because he is soooo desperate to find one. HE IS NOT A SUPER-SMART TEACHER like Ms. Ann, He sucks at MATH and he sucks at teaching and he sucks at finding ways to be an effective mentor, but that was AT FIRST....When he found Ms. Ann's Diary (Ms. Ann was no longer there, that means he's the replacement for Ms. Ann)..The Diary became his inspiration, his bestfriend, his teacher, motivator, and it's like his guidelines for effective teaching. He copied Ms. Ann's styles in teaching based on what she have written in the Diary...Just like Ms. Ann, Mr. Song fell in love with the kids, the place, and everything in there...He realized that being a teacher is not just to teach---you need to be a parent to the kids...







Song was genuinely fascinated by Ann's dedication towards teaching, through her personal thoughts and frustrations while teaching at the school...And from what I've seen in the movie, I think that Mr. Song developed a connection or love to Ms. Ann... He really kept Ms. Ann's Diary, try to retrieve and dried all the pages when the storm tried to take it away...He even wrote on the diary about his experiences with the kids, about how he carried the houseboat school through a small engine boat just to let them experience a first-hand train ride, how he is so desperate to see Ms. Ann, how broken he was and a lot more...



When Ms. Ann came back to the houseboat school, Mr. Song was no longer there. (It was like, the time, the circumstances and the universe conspire to miss their chances of meeting, hehehe, oh schucks sometimes it kills me). Ms. Ann never knew Mr. Song until yeah as what I've said before she came back and hugged the 5 kids, became their teacher again and she found her TADDDDDDDDDDAAAAA, her DIARY!..She then realized that it was read by someone and she saw in her diary Mr. Song's handwritten making his own diary as well (like a continuation story with different authors hehehe)...



Ms. Ann enjoyed reading the Diary (this time Mr. Song's story in her Diary) and again she felt that "SPARK! !" and she hoped to someday meet him (by the way she has a boyfriend, but just watch the movie and you'll find out)


...JUST IMAGINE HOW LOVE MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS...JUST A PERSONAL DIARY WRITTEN BY MS.ANN, WAS DISCOVERED BY SONG AND THIS CONNECTS THEM TOGETHER.... I SOOOOOO LOVE THIS MOVIE..


Please please watch this movie...

Rest assured, this film will leave you a big smile on your face the moment it ends. Very highly recommended. Two Thumbs up!



Lovelots,
Julie Bee

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento