Mga Pahina

Linggo, Pebrero 15, 2015

THE MASTER WEAVER'S PLAN ( An Inspirational Poem)

The poem The Master Weaver’s Plan is a Christian classic and was quoted by Corrie ten Boom. This is an inspirational poem that encourages and motivates everyone to stay faithful and be still in God in every pains, sorrows and even when we don't understand what is going on.  And there's always a fact that remains---> "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I know each one of us has experienced lots of pain in their life and may be suffering at this very moment…
I hope this poem will inspire and encourage you.


THE MASTER WEAVER'S PLAN
(Author Unknown)


My life is but a weaving 
Between the Lord and me; 
I may not choose the colours, 
He knows what they should be; 
For he can view the pattern 
Upon the upper side 
While I can see it only 
On this, the under side. 
Sometimes He weaveth sorrow, 
Which seemeth strange to me; 
But I will trust His judgment, 
And work on faithfully; 
'Tis He who fills the shuttle, 
And He knows what is best; 
So I shall weave in earnest, 
Leaving for Him the rest. 
Not till the loom is silent 
And the shuttles cease to fly 
Shall God unroll the canvas 
And explain the reason why - 
The dark threads are as needed 
In the Weaver's skilful hand 
As the threads of gold and silver 
In the pattern He has planned.




(Note: The true author of this poem was not yet clarified  for there were more than one authors who were credited with authorship of this poem, so I decided to put "author unknown".)


Lovelots,
Julie Bee

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento