Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Hunyo 19, 2015

Batang Pinoy 1 (TIRE RACING)

Because KIDS always find creative ways to have FUN! 

By: Ma. Julie Bee A. Unlayao
(June 20, 2015) Dauis, Bohol Philippines



"TIRE RACING" ! !..



This is one of my favorite games back when I was a kid hehe and it was indeed a super FUN and MEMORABLE childhood experience...We did a lot of rural games before (I wish I had a camera to capture all those moments hahaha but maybe if I had one, I'd miss the fun playing)..


(Edmel Grace---so busy with her tire-toy)


(The Habitat Kids, chilling and hanging out)

. I used to do this exciting rural game, all you have to do is to roll and control the tire with the stick as you race....


ALL YOU NEED are the following:

A clean bicycle or motorcycle TIRE, a stick about 1 foot long, an open space, and cheerers (wohooooo).....Just avoid rolling these stuffs on SOMEONE'S GARDEN...hehehe...






GO BATANG PINOY! !

-Julie Bee

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento