Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Oktubre 9, 2015

Nightmares are Dreams Too

(By: Ma. Julie Bee Unlayao- 10/09/15)

I learned to run and scream. I learned to survive the excruciating fear of being chased, tormented and bullied by what we call as nightmares, but I learned to see beauty in them too. Things that we never see in reality, things that never happened and yet they were like true to me I can even touch them,I can even feel them and smell them..I tried to embrace some of them and learned to control them..They are what they are, and nightmares are dreams too..

Here's one of them:

photo source: differentandbetter.com

The sun is up and I’m still on my huge Queen Elizabeth inspired bed. Feeling so lightheaded and tired. I got up when a strong wind blew and went  through my room making our vintage lacy curtains danced in an unknown rhythm. 

photo source: designsbybianco.com

I decided to go downstairs and maybe might grab some breakfast, our maids might have cooked another delicious food today. I passed by the mansion’s foyer and went through the dinning room with a connecting door to the kitchen. Well that’s not actually what it is! I turn the doorknob of what I thought as the kitchen door and slowly opened it. I was struck by a great surprise when I saw a huge creepy tunnel surrounded with trees going “somewhere” instead of a kitchen.  



Honestly I’m a little bit afraid because I’m not sure if where the tunnel would take me if I enter it, or who are already there or worst if there are other creatures living there. Many weird things are battling inside my head and my imaginations are starting to go wilder.  But my curiousity is swallowing me like a blackhole swallowing a star, it’s hard to resist the pull! And then, yes I did follow where the tunnel would take me...

photo source: pinterest.com

It’s a fifteen minute walk until i reached the end of the tunnel. An eerie, peculiar and apocalyptic music caught my ear. It’s a dark and hollow place, I don’t know what’s around me, I can’t see anything. I turned and tried to go back the tunnel  but it’s no longer there. I screamed for help but the music just became louder. I don’t know what to do, then a small orange flame on my left side suddenly  ignited, then another one, then another one, then so on. Then there’s light everywhere. I now have a clearer view of the place I am in (it was like daytime becoz of the leaves bulbs) but I don’t know where exactly it is. All I know is that I am in the most unimaginable place, I never thought a beautiful mansion would hide something that of mystery.

photosource; secondlife.com

I saw huge flowers that could eat an entire human adult, 


photo source: www.floristtaxonomy.com
Friendly giants that were covered with colorful flowers.....

photo source: www.telegraph.uk.co

And mouse-like creatures with golden nose and ears.....

photo source: www.furytalk.com

And here's more, a bird with 2 eyes inside its mouth and they’re not chirping- they’re howling...

photo source: www.auduborn.org


I also saw trees everywhere covered with leaves that creates small flames (like the flames awhile ago) and they were like small lightbulbs it’s hard to quench its flames...

photo source: www. deviantart.com

A skeleton swan..

photo source: webpronews.com



And I saw lakes with various colours and change colors every minute...



photo source: www. weirdhut.com



photo source: www.china.org.cn


I tried to enjoy myself at the strange and unimaginable beauty of this unknown place, I caressed a very beautiful small flower that sings when touched. I observed a huge trumpet like frog that creates it’s own grotesque music that grows louder everytime I speak, it was him! The frog who welcomed my ear with its music the moment I reached the end of the tunnel and when I screamed it was him who made the music grew louder. I now got it.


photo source: www.jungledragon.com



photo source: www.brucemeans.com

As I wandered around the place, still full of amazement and euphoria my eyes caught something so strange. It was a huge mansion, like ours but this one is haunted and outlandish. It’s windows are like angry eyes staring at me, they’re burning. It’s curtains are bloody red and fierced three-headed dogs are guarding the huge front door. The mansion has a huge garden with thorny vines that seem to have life of their own, they’re moving and crawling and they’re deadly. Their flowers looks so beautiful though but then I saw them emitting gases killing other animals and eating them hungrily. That was horrible. 


photo source: wordpress.com


photo source: www.playbuzz.com



photo source: quirkbooks.com

. I walked away slowly and carefully like a ninja, I want to leave that place right away but then I stepped on something that screams so loudly. It was a very small gray goblin with a shout that could shatter and break eardrums. I got my eardrums broken that I can barely hear anything. Everyone and everything in the place were disrupted and were distressed! 

photo source: www.pinterest.com

The creepy mansion suddenly moved and walked angrily towards me. The 3-headed bulls are after me too. The small goblin and I were running as fast as we could, he was too small but he runs fast and he told me “run in a zigzag and never stop running, i’m sorry for  my scream” and then the goblin disappeared from nowhere. I didn’t actually hear what the goblin was saying, I told you I broke my eardrums so I ran in straight manner and stopped when I think i’ve lost my chasers. And then there was silence. 


The light from the glowing trees are abruptly fading and quenching. The flowers and the animals were hiding somewhere, the lake is drying up and the “water-up” is no longer there. What happened? Then suddenly the ground shook and the thorny vines came out, the mansion is nearer than I thought and the 3 headed dogs are surrounding me, ready to attack. They were all aiming at me, running towards me, the mansion’s beastly mouth is about to devour me, I AM SOOO AFRAID, I CANNOT MOVE.. this is the end of my life! ! 


photo source: www.ralvar.deviantart.com


photo source: www.pinterest.com

And the mansion shouted so loud and it shouted weird, it’s like an alarm tone from my cp!

“Cringggggg cringgggggg cringggggggg! ! !” again and again and again. And I woke up! And indeed it was my alarm clock. Then I realized it was just a dream. A nightmare! !Whew! What a relief! ! But where’s my mansion? The queen elizabeth bedroom stuff, the maids and my mansion were all part of the dream as well?  Yes, maybe an appetizer to a dream that turned out to be a nightmare. Right now, I’m lying on our banig thinking about the dream. I think the mansion is familiar, I just can’t remember where I saw it, or maybe I’ve just passed by it. 

photo source: www.viralnova.com



photo source: www.advocine.wordpress.com


I DON'T KNOW.....I MIGHT FIND IT SOMEDAY!


ENDS.....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento